I Have A Problem And It's Called Fantasy Sports

AP Images

 Hi my name is Reginald and I'm addicted to fantasy sports. This is what flashes in my mind if I ever had to attend one of those Fantasy Sports Anonymous meetings. I have it under wraps now but it was getting out of control.

Over the years I have probably played in close to 50 leagues ranging from the common, NFL, MLB and the NBA. To the not so familiar in PGA and NASCAR. Who enters into those last two leagues? The answer is this guy right here. I don't know of anybody above the Mason Dixon line who is interested in NASCAR. Not that there is anything wrong with liking it.

To be quiet honest fantasy never interested me at first. I felt uncomfortable rooting for a player on an opposing team when they faced my favorite team. Not until a friend of mine assured me there was nothing wrong with it and I would be fine. It's was like a offering candy to a kid how could I refuse? There were times I would not study or skip doing homework because I had to set my roster/lineups for the week or day. Who am I kidding I was doing as much homework as the New York Mets have been winning.

But don't fret I have regained control and have cut back on the amount of leagues I enter. Too much of a good thing could sometimes be a bad thing.
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment