My First Nets Game


 I went t to see my first game at the Prudential center with my brother yesterday. The LA Clippers were in town facing off against the New Jersey Nets. So no matter what the outcome both these teams had players who could do something spectacular at any given moment.

Of course our seats were not only in the in the nosebleed section but the frost bite section. We were so far up that I had to thaw my way out of the arena at then end of the game. To make it even more comical we had to sit behind a group of people that had posters and had British accents. I have no problem with either because it was as if I was watching the British Broadcast television and not a basketball game.

This game had everything that you could wish for. It had big leads, crazy dunks, chippy play and an amazing end with the Nets Jordan Farmer hitting a game-winning three pointer. What sucked was the arena was not packed to capacity but the Nets are not that great this year so I could see why. Oh and before I forget Blake Griffin is just a monster, but you already knew that. All in all good times were had by all.
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment