Trash that can make money


Hello everyone, I'm back with my website again "I like blogwalking", this time I'm going to talk about 'popads'.

Pop Ads are ads that appear directly on the blog display, the ad will appear if we visit a blog,
Pop Ads are often called spam / trash when we visit a blog, but that's an advantage for blog owners. But in my opinion, visitors can also benefit from knowledge. So we both benefit.

you must be familiar with the name popads, which on one website if you click on it somewhere here and there will appear,a lot of people popads it's trash but in my opinion it's trash that can be sold and earn money from GARBAGE.

Overview of PopAds

PopAds is different from Adsense which is PPC aka Pay Per Click or the publisher will be paid if the ad is clicked by a visitor. It's also not CPM that the publisher will be paid a certain amount after the ad appears a thousand times.

PopAds is a type of popunder. So every time a visitor clicks on a blog or site where we have PopAds ads installed - clicks anything, it can be a link, an image, any click, then the popunder ad will appear in a new window and be 'behind' the active browser window. So it will be some time before the visitor realizes that a new browser window is open.

How much and how long will we be paid PopAds?

Honestly, ever since I joined PopAds for the first time, I've been a bit ilfil. It seems like a really long time to get $5 as the minimum payout. As of this writing, I have earned $36. Not bad for paying domain rent.
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment