Now wipe those tears and smile for me


Dear anyone reading this,
Hey, you, yes, I'm talking to you directly. I hope you will see yourself with my eyes looking at you one day, because I can tell you have an amazing taste in music :) You are a very beautiful and precious and quite human being. I hope you know that you only need yourself to be happy, I know society sets the standard that whenever you are alone you are not living a happy life. But the truth is that's not true, if you start to realize that you actually deserve all the good things that happen to you, you'll treat yourself a lot better. I hope you give yourself a break, don't beat yourself up for past mistakes, for regrets, and for everything your mind wants to destroy. I wish I could erase all the demons inside your head because you deserve to be happy. If you ever feel lonely then look at the sky, because you know, someone, at the same time looking at the sky, might feel the same way.. I'm glad you exist and I hope you will never lose your own place in this world, maybe you don't feel like you are here but, Angel, then build your home here. I don't want you to leave this world unhappy. I want you to live every second, I want you to feel alive, I don't want you to see yourself exist. You deserve it. Whatever happens, it's not your fault, the devil in your head admits that you have a beautiful heart, they want to take it because they have never seen a heart as beautiful as yours, so why let them win you over? . You're not selfish for isolating yourself, but you deserve to talk to someone. If you are reading this, never forget to breathe and smile.

Don't meet other standards! This is your story and not theirs.


Live for those who can't, smile for those who forget what a sincere smile is, love that is second to none, hugs like that are the last.

I love you and send you a hug.
You are so strong, you are still here, and I am proud of you.

YOU ARE UNUSED. READ THAT AGAIN.
YOU ARE VALUABLE. READ THAT AGAIN.
YOU ARE LOVED. READ THAT AGAIN.
I AM GLAD YOU ARE. READ THAT AGAIN.
YOU'RE NOT THE PROBLEM. YOU ARE HUMAN AND YOUR FEELINGS OF SUCCESS. READ THAT AGAIN.

You are not a burden to anyone, do not be afraid to speak, use your voice.

You are beautiful inside and out.

I REALLY LOVE YOU. READ THAT AGAIN.

I HOPE I CAN PROVE YOU NOW SO A VIRTUAL HUG WILL BE DONE.


I'm sad to see you in pain :( you deserve so many men, don't let your emotions control you. Don't let them get the best of you.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, please don't go.

sorry no one heard you I'm sorry no one noticed that you have lost yourself. I wish I could take your pain away, it hurts me to see the pain in your eyes. I love you through my words and I really mean it. I just want you to stay, hang on a little longer, okay? Help? For me.??

I hope you have a great day/morning/evening/night.

If it's night for you, go to sleep, I know it's hard to fall asleep right now but you deserve a good night's sleep. If you have nightmares, please, don't let them fight you.

If this is your day, don't start with sad music like that, I know it's impossible to have a good day with that mindset but take small steps, start by drinking two glasses of water in the morning and so on.. start building a few healthy habits.

If it's a night for you, you may be overwhelmed and stressed, I want you to know that it's okay to feel how you feel. You have nothing to fear, of course you are overwhelmed or stressed, I mean who isn't? But it's important to know that when you feel like it, you should do a little self-care, like taking a shower for example? You deserve to feel comfortable and relaxed.


And if you are in between, I hope you know that you are stronger than you think, I know you will succeed :)

All I want for you is to stay and feel alive.

Now wipe those tears and smile for me, you really don't know much that a smile can brighten someone's day, do you? I hope one day you will be real where you don't have to pretend anymore, because I can't say this enough, you deserve a good smile and feel alive. You are worth more than every penny in this world.

Remember crying is not a weakness, get out as much as you can but don't let your emotions control you by giving up. It's okay, you're here, you're safe, you can take it out.

Has anyone asked you, how are you feeling today? If not, how are you really? I don't think you are doing well, but you will feel good at some point. Do not give up.

And whoever can be with you, has no idea how lucky he is :).

Enough of beating yourself up for today, okay?!

- A stranger who cares about you more than anything.

I hope this is enough for you to live today, tomorrow will be a new day, a new beginning, let go now. I hope you can stay.

This is your sign to stay and treat yourself with love, you deserve it.

And in case no one told you today, I'm so proud of you.


I hope you will remember my words - wirt :)

See you tomorrow, friends :)
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment