Some things happened to my friends

SAD TIME


I want to share some of my stories about my online girlfriend while this song is playing, Before we actually met online, I have a friend, I always bookmarked him in every post until he commented on it and added me first. A few months ago we became best friends but I started developing feelings from him and he also developed feelings for me, so I confessed to him about it and we have been together for months now. A few weeks later I started to get busy with things at school and I couldn't even hang out with her all day and I felt I wasn't good enough for her so I kept it a secret until I met someone named Sophie we became the best my friends confessed to her about boyfriends me that I should break up with him because I felt I was no better and good enough for him so he sent me a complete message about breaking up with him and immediately told him about it. And we're just friends for now and I still love him a lot but I'm not as good enough for him as I used to be. I really hope he finds someone who is his type and better than me.


Loving but not being loved is normal
But not by loving each other but different religions
He knows you exist, he says he loves you, but his heart will be on someone he really loves.


a different kind of pain is when: your lover dies and you don't even know whether to tell your ex or not because it's heartbreak and the feeling that they are no longer in this world and we still love them and listen to heartbreak songs because that's one the only way to unite with them and also sleep constantly so that you hold their hand without worrying about your dreams!.


Damn! It makes me feel so much pain now that I love her so much. He pulled out the best of me but as time went on, I realized his feelings were starting to drift away. We are still together but I feel that we are no longer and today I decided, while listening to this song maybe it is time to let it go and let him find the perfect one for him because I know that I am no longer that person. I just hope it's worth it.
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment